Seiterre expands on about 350 hectares of land, planted with vines in the best areas of Italy: from the Montebello Estate in Piedmont to Friuli with Podere del Gal, from Trentino with Maso Bianco to Tuscany with Podere Sassoscritto and Poggio Le Capannelle covering the prestigious lands of Valpolicella in the vineyards of Ca 'del Lupo up to the sunny hills at the foot of Lake Garda with the estates Fantona and San Leone
Pursuant to articles 13 and 14 of the European Regulation 2016/679 and Legislative Decree No. 196/2003, the following information is drawn to the attention of the customer:
1) The personal data provided will be treated according to the principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of the right to confidentiality, within the limits, even time limit, of necessity and pertinence.
2) The data processed by the supplier do not include the so-called “special” data (that is to say detectors of racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical believes, trade union membership, genetic data, biometric data intended to uniquely identify an individual, data related to health conditions or the sexual orientation of the person, data related to criminal convictions and crimes), they include instead the identification data of the user.
3) The data processing will be mainly carried out automatically, also for research and/or marketing purposes procedures, which may involve the profiling of the data of the interested party (i.e. the collection of information on an individual, or a group of individuals, in order to analyse the features and to include them in categories and groups, or to be able to make evaluations or forecasts), unless you expressly object to it via e-mail;
4) The data provision is finalized to the fulfilment of the request and any refusal to provide such data implies the impossibility to fulfil such request; the data may also be used for new products and services order proposals, via post mailing, e-mail or telephone, unless you expressly object to it;
5) The data may be transmitted and/or known by the staff appointed by the owner for the fulfilment of the request, within the limits of strict necessity; they may also be transmitted to other parties acting as external managers or autonomous data controllers (e.g. the company that administers the IT systems of the supplier), which will release all information and will assume the obligations of their competence. In the absence of objection, to be exercised via e-mail, they may also be transmitted to third-party distance selling, marketing and advertising companies (list available on request to the owner), for their autonomous data processing having the same purposes. Any form of data diffusion is excluded.
6) The owner reserves the right to appoint a Data Protection Officer, where the legal conditions exist, the contact details of which will be made available to the customer and to the users of the services covered by the contract;
7) The server on which the data relating to the subject of the contract is allocated is currently located at the Server Farm of Reading, UK. Apart from this allocation, the owner does not intend to transfer data abroad;
8) The data controller and data processor is Vini Rizzi Srl - Via Dossi 26, 37051 Bovolone (VR) | P.IVA 01806880231, Tel. And Fax. +39 045 7945498, e-mail: email@example.com.
9) At any time the customer can exercise his rights towards the data controller, as indicated in the articles 15 - 22 of the EU Regulation 2016/679 and, in particular, in addition to those set forth in the preceding information: the right to obtain a copy of the data subject to processing and/or to consult them remotely; the right to obtain the limitation or cancellation of the data subject to processing and to be ensured that the other holders are informed of the cancellation request as well, in the event of data publication or sharing; the right to data portability; the right to object to specific automated processing, the right to complain to the Guarantor for the protection of personal data
FREE for orders over € 79.00, otherwise
the delivery cost is € 8.90
ONLY IN ITALY
You can freely accept by using the "Accept" button or decline by using the "Decline" button. You may also, at any time, modify your consent.
Express your cookie preferences